- Outdoor & shock-proof
- UV resistant
- Quick mating
Key features and benefits
A versatile, ruggedized connector for industrial applications
Improve efficiency with lightweight, versatile and quick mating connectors
Upgrading has never been easier
Harsh environment cable assembly
We can supply terminated cable assemblies to further increase sealing and stress-resistance properties on the cable termination. For more technical information or commercial requests about our custom cable assemblies, please contact us.
Contact us now
- Lifespan of up to 27 years in industrial environnements by qualification according to ISO21207 - Method B / 5 cycles
- UL 1977 (ECBT2 / ECBT8) qualified & IEC61984 certified
- Outdoor use qualified according to UL50/UL50E level 6P & shock-proof certified up to IK07 according IEC 62262
- Waterproof: IP68/69K dynamic mated (and unmated for Hi-Seal versions)
- 5 years resistance to UV exposure: F1 material according UL746C.
- 500 mating cycles
- RoHS and REACH
Examples of application field
The UTGX series is a ruggedized interconnect solution ideal for outdoor and indoor dynamic applications requiring dust protection, with high number of mating cycles performance, continuous protection against water ingress (projection - immersion) and routine pressure washing protection.