- Class 1E
- RCC-E K2/K3 qualified
- Screw coupling
- Numerous cable accessories
Key features and benefits
The 8NS series is a RCC-E K2 qualified nuclear grade range. This solution is extensively used for connection of control units of valve power actuators.
SOURIAU supplies more than one hundred reactors in service worldwide (France, UK, Germany, USA, South Africa, Japan and China) with reliable qualified products.
- Contacts: Crimp or Solder
- Aluminum version: 300 mating/unmating
- Stainless steel version: 500 mating/unmating
- Vibration (Sine): 10g, 58 to 500Hz, 3x2 hrs
- Temperature range: -55 to +160°C (-67 to 320°F)
- Temperature peak: +200°C (392°F)
- Radiation: 25 MRads "gamma" at 20°C (68°F)
- Hermeticity (hermetic version): leak ≤1.03 10-7cm3/s under a helium air differential pressure of 0.1MPa